Fernanda Pedroso, Esq.
Fernanda is an experienced and collaboratively trained family law attorney with years of representing clients in South Florida.
Her experience and approach to family law matters provides clients with efficient and effective resolutions that promote the best interest of her clients and their families. Fernanda believes families are better served when they are encouraged to find common ground rather than turning their lives into a battleground.
Fernanda is a Board Member and Current Vice President of the Collaborative Family Law Professionals of South Florida; Co-Chair of the team heading the Pro-Bono Collaborative Process Pilot Program in Broward County; Co-Chair of the Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals (FACP). I.D.E.A committee; and a member of the Florida Family Law Section.
Adversaries Litigate. Families Collaborate.™
All cases eventually reach a conclusion and destination. Our goal is to help
our clients navigate this journey successfully, while pointing them towards the
best routes available to arrive unharmed by litigation.
Read more below about Fernanda's professional
achievements and affiliations:
Experience AND EXPERTISE TO GUIDE YOU
The outcome of any family law case is determined by the path you choose to resolve it.
Fernanda can help you navigate your options and choose the best option for you and your family. She has been practicing family law for many years and has helped many clients and their families reach an equitable and fair outcome.
- Law Degree from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts from Florida International University’s School of International Relations and a minor in Sociological & Anthropological Studies
- State of Florida, 2014
- Board member and current Vice President, Collaborative Family Law Professionals of South Florida
- Co-Chair of the Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals (FACP) I.D.E.A committee
- Member, Florida Bar Family Law Section
- Collaboratively Trained Lawyer
- Avvo rated “Very Good”
- Selected as a 2022 Super Lawyers “Rising Star”
- Instructor, Collaborative Process, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Presenter at the 10th annual FACP Collaborative Family Law Conference
- Co-chair of the 17th Judicial Pro-Bono Collaborative Process Pro Bono Project
- Co-Chair of the Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals (FACP). I.D.E.A committee
- Member of the Florida Bar Family Law Section